Rules & Regulations
Date of the Event: January 2021
Last Date To Submit Entries: 30th November 2020
*In the event of unavoidable circumstances, these timelines may be altered.
How to Enter
- Choose your categories here http://www.inexawards.com/categories/
- Make your presentation according to the entry guidelines given for each category
- Upload your presentation in a Google drive folder (make the link public)
- Register at http://www.inexawards.com/entrypage/
- Receive your login credentials on your email
- Log in here http://www.inexawards.com/entrypage/
- Fill in the nominee registration form
- Paste your presentation folder link in the appropriate field
- Make your payment online through our CC Avenue portal and share the transaction ID with us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR pay by RTGS NOTE: The nominations will be accepted after the realisation of nomination fee payment.
The management, in consultation with the esteemed jury holds the right to eliminate all such award categories where only two entries are received.
If not in such cases the scores of winning brand has to be more than 80% as per the standards set by jury.
|Sr. No.||Realty+ IPRs||Package 1||Package 2||Package 3||Package 4||Package 5||Package 6|
|1||Realty+ Real Talk Video Interview||1||1||1|
|2||Product of the Day + Social Media post (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)||1||1||1||2||2||2|
|3||INEX Awards Nominations (Virtual Series)||1||2||3||3||4||5|
|4||Authored Article (online)||1||1||1||2||2||2|
|5||Interview in Realty+ Magazine (E-edition)||Half-page||1 page||1 page||1 Page||2 Pages||2 Pages|
|6||Web banner on Realty+ website||7 days||15 days||15 days||20 days||1 month|
|7||Web banner in Realty+ Daily Newsletter (reach 5 lacs+ active database)||7 days||7 days||15 days||1 month|
|8||Product Feature in Realty Brand Sync Newsletter||7 days||7 days||15 days||1 month – 2 Avs|
|9||Customized Emailer to be released to 5 lacs+ active database||1||1||2|
|10||Logo Presence at any One Event at 12th Realty+ Conclave & Excellence Awards - In all Collaterals||Supporting Partner||Co-partner|
|11||Speaking Opportunity||On Panel||On Panel|
Points to Remember
- All entries should be in the form of a PowerPoint presentation converted to a pdf of 20 slides.
- Kindly remember to send your company logo in JPEG or PDF or PNG format.
- Your file should be uploaded on Google drive and should not exceed more than 3mb.
- You can design your own format for the entry as long as all sections are included and all guidelines are followed.
- 20 is the maximum limit of entries a single organization can submit.
- An entry will be accepted only upon realization of the nomination fee submitted for the respective entry/entries. The nomination will be revoked under non-payment.
- An entry submitted in different categories will be considered as separate entries.
Mode of Payment
Payment for entries can be made through either of the two modes
1. Online - Credit Card
2. Bank Transfer
Beneficiary Name - MEDIASSET HOLDINGS
Bank Name - HDFC BANK
Account No. - 00032000040226
IFSC Code - HDFC0000003
Branch - Surya Kiran, K G Marg, New Delhi
For any assistance with the payment, please contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- All entries submitted will become the property of the exchange4media group. Submission of entry also authorizes the exchange4media group to use images and/or audio/video clips of up to two minutes from a single entry for use on radio (FM/AM/Internet/Satellite] and/or broadcast television (free-to-air, pay, cable, satellite, DTH, FTA, mobile, out-of-home, internet or any other digital medium for the purpose of promoting or reporting the awards) with due credits.
- It is assumed that all entries submitted to us are the original work done by the entrant and that the entrant is authorized to submit the work and other details on behalf of the client/organization for which it was done. Failure to follow this condition will disqualify the entry/entries.
- The organisers may contact the client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the judging process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise
- The decision of the Jury in all matters related to the winners will be final and binding.
- In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the organisers will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client. The organisers will withdraw an award if the complaint is upheld.
- Submitting an entry is deemed to confirm your acceptance of all the terms and conditions that apply.
- While registering and contacting Realty+, the reader gives all the rights to use the information such as email id, contact number and website address which will be directly added to Realty+ master data server, and shall be used to contact you via newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
- Entries received will be collated and checked to ensure completeness of participants. Awards management has the right to ask for proof of information provided/audit the information provided in the entry forms. If such a request is made, the participant will be required to provide the requested information. Non-adherence to the request will disqualify the participant from participating in the award. Information received will be treated highly confidential and not used for any purpose except for determining the winners of the Realty+ Excellence Awards. If at any time, any information provided by any participant is found to be incorrect in any manner, then the participant will not be permitted to continue participation in the Awards.
- The entries in each category will be presented to the final jury for determination of winners. The final jury will score each nominee based on pre-defined evaluation parameters. The jury’s decision will be final and binding on all participants.
- Nominees and winners permit free of cost the use of their name and factual information about their participation in the public media (for the build-up to the Awards, during the Awards ceremony and after the Awards ceremony) and do not have any right to any revenues earned through Intellectual Property Rights generated by the Realty+ INEX Awards, if any.
- The Awards management reserves the right to withdraw, or amend these terms at any time. The management will also not be responsible for interruptions/cancellation of the Awards under unfavourable circumstances.